The vision of the Church of Scotland is to be a church which seeks to inspire the people of Scotland and beyond with the Good News of Jesus Christ through
enthusiastic worshipping, witnessing, nurturing and serving communities:
In Kinning Park this includes,
- Regular Services of Worship.
- Being active in the community for our youngest residents at the local Primary School to serving the needs of the number of Care Homes in the area.
- Providing activities such as our Junior Church (Sunday School), St Andrews fellowship and weekly Cafe.
- Life events such as Baptisim, Christian Marriage, Funeral Services and Blessings.
We also play a central role in the everyday life of the Kinning Park Community. Our Sanctuary, Hall, Kitchen and Cafe' are widely used. If you are interested in any of these activities, or are
interested in using the Church facilities for your event please visit the Get Involved! section of this website.
- We are delighted to share our place of worship with our friends from the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. This congregation, the first in Scotland, worship every Sunday afternoon.
- The St. Andrews cafe is located inside our church building. It is open every Thursday from 11am - 2pm for Tea, Coffee and Light Lunches. A warm welcome awaits you, as well as very reasonable
- The St. Andrews Fellowship Group meet on Monday's from 1.30pm - 3pm. Men and Women are most welcome to join this group.
- Our Choir meet on Monday afternoons at 3pm. If you are interested in joing our Choir please visit the Get Involved section of this website.
- For the younger members of the community the Brownies meet on Thursday evenings from 6.30pm - 8.30pm in the hall at Kinning Park Parish Church.
The church is also the home of many community groups; for more information just click on Get Involved!
- Card Craft Club - Wednesday evenings 6.30pm -10.00pm.
- Slimming World - Tuesday evenings 7pm - 9pm.
- Community Council and local Residents Associations meet on Monday & Thursday evenings.
Do you want to add your group the above list? Then just head to the Get
Involved! section of this website.